Black Rhino Game Lodge Safari is a 4 star lodge that offers exclusive game viewing in a private section of the Pilanesberg with luxurious accommodation options that provides their guests comfort.
Offering a true bush experience during the day with luxury accommodation at night.
19 Suites and 4 Luxury Suites
- Comfortable bed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Outdoor shower
- Air conditioning
- Private patio
- Tea and coffee station
- 2 x game drives per night stayed
- 2 x meals per day (dinner and breakfast)
- Drinks charged on consumption
- Additional meals served at the restaurant
- Conservation fees and levies
- All other items that incur an additional cost eg. phone calls, curio purchases, transfers etc
- Travel insurance
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cots are available on request.
- Children under 12 years of age can be accommodated with parents in the same room.
- Children 0 to 5 years stay complimentary when sharing with full paying adults (maximum 2 children sharing with 2 adults). Children not permitted on safari’s.
- Children 6 to 11 years pay a child rate when sharing with two full paying adults (maximum 2 children sharing with 2 adults).
- Children occupying their own rooms will be charged at full paying adult rates or if sharing with one full paying adult. Children are permitted on safari at management discretion.
- Children 12 years and older are considered as adults and accommodated in their own rooms at full paying adult rates.
- Baby sitting can be arranged at the lodge at an additional charge.
- Fully licensed restaurant and bar
- Plunge pool
- Viewing deck and patio
- Lounge and entertainment area
- Curio Shop
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge.