Morokolo is a 4 star self catering boutique safari lodge situated on the northern slopes of the Pilanesberg Mountains.
Perfect for accommodating small groups of families and friends.
4 Suite lodge ( 3 x Double Suites, 1 x Family Suite) and 1 Executive suite
(maximum 10 people)
- Comfortable bed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen (self-catering)
- Air Conditioning
- Tea and coffee station
- 1 x game drive per night stayed
- 2 x Bags of firewood per night plus firelighters
- Housekeeping service once daily
- Self-catering Lodge, no meals or drinks are provide
- Can pre-order beverages and frozen meals at an additional charge
- Additional game drives
- Firewood charged per usage after the first 2 free bags
- Conservation fees and levies
- All other items that incur an additional cost eg. phone calls, curio purchases, transfers etc
- Travel insurance
- Children of all ages are welcome. Cots are available on request.
- Children under 2 stay for free.
- Children up to and including 12 years pay 50% of the adult sharing rate.
- Children under the age of 6 years are not permitted on the adult game drives.
- Children between 6 and 12 years are permitted to join the adult game drives at the ranger’s discretion. Only a maximum of 10 guests (including children) are allowed on the game drive vehicle.
- Baby sitting can be arranged at the lodge at an additional charge.
- Swimming pool
- Pool table
- WiFi in the lounge
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge.