Tshukudu Bush Lodge is a 4 star luxury lodge situated on top of a hill giving you a beautiful panoramic view of the Drakensberg Mountains, perfect for those romantic bush getaways.
The lodge may only be reached by climbing 132 steps.
This unfortunately, means it is not a suitable destination for guests with any disabilities.
6 Luxury chalets and 4 luxury suites
- Comfortable bed
- En-suite bathroom
- Tea and coffee station
- 2 x game drives per night stayed
- 2 meals per day (5 course dinner and brunch)
- Local beverages
- Imported beverages are charged on consumption
- Additional meals served at the restaurant
- Additional game drives
- Conservation fees and levies
- No cellphone single or TV
- All other items that incur an additional cost eg. phone calls, curio purchases, transfers etc
- Travel insurance
- Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted at Tshukudu Bush Lodge.
- Child rates are available for children between the ages of 12 to 18 years.
- Restaurant and bar
- Rock plunge pool
- Patio overlooking waterhole
- Conference (16 delegates)
- Speciality braai
The lodge offers game drives and bush walks. Bush walks are done upon request and subject to age and health restrictions at an additional charge.